Wednesday, April 21

Obi obi belts - on their way!

So, okay, I've already uploaded a few sneak-peeks of these obi-obi belts, but we finally got to shoot some pictures of them today. The weather was a blustery 43 degrees, and we both froze our butts off, but the pictures turned out pretty darn well, if I do say so myself.

Here are the first few pictures from this mini-photoshoot, which will be used as the "example" pictures on the Etsy listings!


I'm off to take pictures of the obi belts that I've finished, and get ready to get them posted so that people can order them in time for Mother's Day (ya know what my mother is getting - lucky she doesn't read my blogs!).

And, as more obsession goes, I have ideas for how to make Steampunk variants on these - a pattern re-draft is in order, but I have a few designs digitized and ready to test!

3 comments:

CharmedIreland said...

Can't wait to see the steam punk ones... I may have to splurge when you get those ready.

Jen said...

Love these - You're so creative! :D

Sam // Taeliac said...

@CharmedIreland The Steampunk one's are going to be interesting - the first try of one of the patterns was a ball of fail, but I know what I did wrong ;P So, hopefully they'll be done soon!

And, thank you thank you @Jen! I just get weird ideas at very inconvenient times (these popped into my head while working on that theatre show!) and usually forget about them - not this time, tho!

;)