Tuesday, January 4

Happy New Year

Happy 2011 everybody!

We had a wonderful holiday here - we spent the bit before Xmas finishing up our remodel of part of our sewing space, which is fantastic now. I will snap some photos and add them in shortly (because in the near future, I'm sure it will become a disaster area ;)

After Xmas, however, it got a little bad here. I (Sam/Taeliac) wound up in the ER with a bad case of gallstones, which I am finally starting to get over just now. The new year wasn't bad, just slightly drugged out on painkillers to the point where I don't remember much ;) I still do not know when my surgery will be, but I'll be sure to post and take everything down on the site and Etsy store so that people are not angry with how long it takes to get a reply from me ^^;

So, for now, I am playing crazy amounts of catch-up, but still happy.

I hope your 2011 is going swimmingly, and continues to be grand!

No comments: