Friday, March 11

Long time, no see?

I have been meaning to write something here for a while now, but just like with DeviantART, every time I start, I can never find the right words! I hate it when this happens…

I realize I have disappeared again, and I am very sorry for that. I have not responded to any commission inquiries, nor have I been able to work on anything other than little bits for short periods of time. I am behind on a commission that I have to get done as soon as possible (a blue heartless wa-loli that I just need to make the corset for!) and, of course, the pile of emails.

If you hadn't noticed, too, I had closed up my Etsy store for the time being. I could not manage to keep it up, and ship things out, so it is closed until I am able to regain control of my life.

I am very sorry about this. The root of the matter is mostly personal, although I will say that I have been having some serious emotional problems that my doctor advised me to seek treatment for ASAP, and I have been working through them. All in all, I'm thinking people are more understanding if I take longer to get back to working speed than if I no longer lived on this Earth ^^

So, please bear with me, be patient, and I swear, I will be back to sewing amazing cosplay pieces as soon as I can :3

<3 you all!

2 comments:

ordina13 said...

Hey, don't rush yourself!
Keep it easy and take your time, things like that won't solve themselves alone and will just become worse if you don't take tour time.
Just concentrate on yourself and your health, okay?
It'll get better someday. I've faith in you, have some too.

Anonymous said...

Aww, I hope things get sorted out soon.

Its not good be have stress for an extended amount of time... but I'm sure the tides will turn soon and you'll come bouncing right back!

I also wanted to know that you (and my sister's wedding dress) inspired me! I jazzed up my long prom dress by adding carefully placed hooks and eyes. The long dress for pretty-ness can be changed into a short dress for dancing! Your steampunk skirt and the bustling on my sister's dress inspired me to do it and I think it really turned out well! THANK YOU! (I'll have the coolest dress at prom!)

So please feel better knowing that what you do actually does make a difference (no matter how small)! Feel better and have a great day!