Thursday, April 15

Heartless Wa-Loli in Blue *pictures*

Well, there we go! I have the pictures up and everything for the Heartless Wa-Loli in blue outfit.

Consider this a sneak preview, since I'm not going to be able to stay awake long enough to put these together and submit them to DeviantArt tonight...




See more, and read more about this outfit here (the wa-lolita entry) and here (the corset entry)

So, whatchoo all think? Like this color, or the black and red better? And, who thinks that she is going to be the awesomest person at prom, ever? I know I wish I had worn something like this (instead of just feather and/or fairy wings...)

2 comments:

princesscyanide said...

fantastic!here in the uk we didnt really have proms when i was at school,i would have loved to have worn something like this.its defiantly not the usual 'prom' dess thats for sure! hope she has a fantastic time...she will be looking fabulous!

Jen said...

I think this turned out beautifully! She will most definetly be the most awesome kid at prom - and it does make me re-think my prom dress choice, LOL