Thursday, April 15

Heartless Wa-Loli (day 3) *finished*

I... I am in shock!

I think I'm done. Way ahead of schedule, too... hooray!!

I guess I never did quantify just how much time is saved by using uber fast industrial equipment, or something. I don't know what the cause, but I'm extremely happy to be done with this outfit so expediently! It'll be shipped out this afternoon (after I get better pictures, obviously) and it should be there tomorrow afternoon/evening, in time to be worn for Prom on Saturday!
I'm so excited! Actual good pictures will be taken after I have lunch, though ;P For now, you're stuck with me looking like a dork via my webcam :B

I don't think I have made an entire outfit this quick since that one costume for Seven Guitars, where I had to plan, drape, pattern, mock up, fit, alter, cut, sew, fit, and finish one dress in two 6-hour blocks of time!

2 comments:

princesscyanide said...

wow i love this one too,it was ur red heartless underbust corset that caught my eye and made me a follower of you.x

Sam // Taeliac said...

@princesscyanide Why thank you for that! I know, it's one of the best things I've designed in ages (that isn't theatre-related or anything like that ;p) and I'm just happy to know that others like it, too :D