Wednesday, April 14

Heartless Wa-Loli (day 2)

Well, that is officially the fastest I've ever put together a corset, start to finish. I am getting really damned good at it, if I do say so myself.

I started on the corset at 12:45, and finished it and it was on the dressform at 3:00. Hot damn.

Otherwise, I just need to wait for Chris to get home from work to be able to get to the fabric store and get the final bits for the skirt (which still needs to be hemmed, but that is probably the easiest thing left to do). After a brief lunch, I'm going to finish all of the sashes and the bow in the back, and all shall be good!

The petticoat was shipped out via Priority Mail this afternoon, and is being shipped directly to the customer. Man, I am psyched at how fast this has been to come together (even if I did almost die last night from shoulder and back pain...)

Pictures! Yes, I know, I need to get them off of the camera, but that'll have to wait until after lunch ;P

Edit: Well, here are the pictures! They've been added to both of the entries (or will very shortly) to give you an idea of how this outfit is coming together! None of the skirt, yet, though, since I forgot to put it on the form ^^

No comments: