Tuesday, April 13

Heartless Wa-Loli

Oh boy! Today I was rocking and rolling (and, tried out Livestream, too, which was pretty cool!) and sewing my behind off!

9 hours of work later, and I have the black and blue Heartless Wa-Loli outfit over half done - I consider the hard part to be completed, which is the main kimono top and the majority of the skirt! Now, I just need to hem the skirt and it's good to go :D

Tomorrow, I will be making the corset, which is not something I'm concerned about - to me, the hard part is done with. The embroidery is done on the corset already, too, which makes it even better.

And I'm rambling, so I think that means it's time to go to sleep! Pictures tomorrow, as well as (hopefully!) the new video "Tips & Tricks" I filmed today~

Edit: Pictures are added to the posts, but I apologize about the quality - that's what I get for just snapping, well, snapshots with my regular camera (and the flash *gah*)

No comments: