Saturday, May 8

ARMADA


...which stands for Automated Remains of Mechanical Attire Debris Accoutrement is my newest line of Steampunk jewelry bits, which go along with the Elemental Alembic Phials.

The images were found along with those others a few days ago, and have just begun to be listed on my Etsy shop.

Here is my story behind those...
Sometimes, when doing very fine tasks, a bit of the machine will splinter from the whole. A smart tinkerer will collect these little pieces of debris into a small vial, and keep them for himself. He bottles these fragments up, and holds them close. He knows that these pieces contain a small bit of the soul of the machine; the magic which makes it run.
 Now, I must ask you all... are my descriptions becoming too over-the-top, or do you like having a story associated with each piece (which, I think, may aid you in building your own character concept if you do not already have one thought out...) is a grand idea?

And, because I can, here are the four phials currently listed:

1 comment:

CharmedIreland said...

Love the time lord one. If I had any spare cash right now I do believe it would be mine. Nice work once again!