Monday, May 3

Photo discovery!

It pays to go through your photo library every now and again, if you take as many pictures as I do. Between pictures of my cats being silly and some plants, I found a whole host of Steampunk jewelry pictures that I never got around to posting on either DeviantART or on Etsy!

I know, shocking, right?

Well, I'm slowly rectifying that situation now, because, on a more personal note, the new medication my doctor has me on seems to be bringing back the shaking/trembling that I had problems with in the past. It makes even typing difficult, but sewing nearly impossible, so this is a good way for me to be doing something productive that isn't sewing related.

So, Elemental Alembic Phials!

I got a little... dramatic with the descriptions for them, but I do hope that it's at least a fun read. I know it made me happy to write, at least!

And, a breakdown of the name, because I'm a thesaurus fiend:
"Elemental" pertaining to elements
"Alembic" an alchemical distillation still, in essence
"Phial" a small glass vessel or bottle used to store medications [vial]

Heck yeah!

No comments: