Wednesday, May 26

Wow!

I just have to say... wow!!

Thank you so much for everyone who commented on the last journal - I really want to reply to all of them, but I'm really crunched on time at the moment, but I will just as soon as I can!

I really, really adore all of you, I truly hope you know that - you all are the reason why the Internet is a wonderful place, no matter the "bad" stuffs out there!

So, if it's still showing no visible comments, it's cuz I want to reply to them as I publish them to the blog, just so ... well, it doesn't seem so callous~

I'll be posting the pictures of that jewelry-idea binge shortly, too - we just took some pictures of myself in the jewelry for size references, and I'm going to get the individual photos before it starts raining out.

But, I just had to say thank you all so incredibly much - you are all such wonderfully amazing people, and I honestly do not know where I'd be without each and every one of you!

(even those of you who just read my ramblings or see what I do on DeviantART, it really means so much to me, too!)

No comments: