Wednesday, June 23

Web Site Redesign (again)

So, it has been around a year and a half to two years since I redesigned my site : TaeliacStudio.com

I still like how it looks, and the functionality I've been slowly adding over time has really, really made it very useful, I just think it's time for a bit of a change-up. I seem to get bored with things if they stay the same for too long.

The funny thing is, my older incarnations of the site (for the very few that remember them!) were in blues and pinks and purples, and, surprise surprise, I'm heading back into blues! I guess one cannot deny their true nature for too long~


This is just the mock up of the site, done in Photoshop - the coding is going to be a slower thing to do, because so much of the backend code needs to be tweaked. While I may love writing code (it was going to be my job, or so I thought for a very long time, until sewing reared it's ugly head and took over my life), my skills are not as "clean" as they should be. I have quite a few backend PHP weird code things going on, mostly to support Internet Explorer (as it seems some people still like to use it *dies*).

However, it's going to happen slowly, but the main site should still be up and running while this is being built, which is always a great thing, right?

In the future, the site is going to have pricing information on costumes on it (le gasp! I know!) and perhaps more accurate booking and scheduling information, too. We'll see as it happens!

No comments: