Saturday, August 7

Corsets

I think I have hit my stride.

I know what I love to create for fun, for distraction, for the sheer joy of it all.

I am officially a corset-obsessed person. If you thought I was before, well, I was, but now, I've been thinking long and hard about what truly makes me happy, and for some reason, nothing compares to the utter joy that comes with finishing a corset, seeing it on a form or body, and just reveling in it. Finishing a big costume order (or even a small one) is always a joy, but it's more of an exhausted, "I can't believe I made that" kind of joy, not the kind that feeds back into itself, giving me more energy and motivation to push even further, make something new, and see what can be done.

So, please expect to see many a corset from here on in, and a bit less on the cosplay/costume end of things. They are now my joy, my happiness, and I certainly hope that I can make a career just out of creating those buggers ;3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful. I always thought your amazing corsets were what set you apart. Keep being awesome!